Friday, February 11, 2011

Follow Friday (3) and Book Blogger Hop (3)

 Book Blogger Hop


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View.
This week's question is:

What is your favourite romance hero-type? Stereotype wise. Do you like the strong silent type or the brute macho man? 


I love this question! I would say I like more the strong silent type. The mysterious brooding type that hides something and has some issues. Sometimes I do fall for the brute macho type too so it really depends. But mostly I like the guys that would do everything to protect their girl.



Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books.
This week's question is:

Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!

I haven't really updated this week due to midterms but my last post was a review on the book Practice Makes Perfect by Julie James. 


Frosy

10 comments:

BLHmistress said...

Hi hopping on thru, my fave is the dark and broody type but is fiercely protective.

FFand Blog Hops

Lisa said...

I think it's very important that the Hero protects his girl. Great point!

Carissa said...

Hey Frosy! Stopping by via Follow Friday. Love the look of your blog here.


I have to say that for myself I enjoy a hero that has a little bit of everything in him, but honestly as long as he is well written it's all good with me.


New follower now! Take a minute and stop by to visit me. Follow me back if you like what you see!


Looking forward to reading your posts! Happy Hop!


My Blog Hop

Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

I think today's question has made it clear we all love the perfect man! I am an NF!
Your idea about books that take your breath away is fascinating. I am swamped right now but I hope you will tweet about it so I remember to join later. Let me know if you tweet.
Love this background!
Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
Twitter: @fangswandsfairy

Howard Sherman said...

The Post Is:

This week I reviewed a work of suspense fiction that is such a wide departure from the thriller genre that I feel everyone – fans and foes of the genre alike – really should investigate.

Hop on over to my blog and see for yourself – http://www.howardsherman.net

Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
Get Inside a Story
http://www.howardsherman.net

Lark Andrea said...

Just stopping by to check out your hop and follow friday! Have a great weekend. :)

Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

Hannah @ Every Little Thing said...

I like the strong, silent type too ;) Thanks for stopping by my blog! Now following you!

Lisa Jo said...

Hey there! Happy Blog Hop Friday!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I am no a new follower!

I loved the strong silent type! Very hard to resist!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Lisa @ Once Upon A Chapter

Jacqui said...

Hello! I'm your newest follower from a friday hop! I would love it if you would follow back at one or all four of my blogs :)

www.singleparentretreat.com
www.motherdaughterconnex.com
http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
http://jmconsultingservices.blogspot.com/

Have a great weekend!

Jess (Gone with the Words) said...

Hi!! Hopping by to say hello! I'm a new follower!

Hope you get a chance to come by Gone with the Words!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...