Saturday, March 19, 2011

Follow Friday(6) & Book Blogger Hop(6)

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View.
This week's question is:




How did you come up with your blog name? 



At first I had a blog named Book Lover. Very general but I had no idea what I wanted to call my blog and I wanted so much to start one. After a few months the name came. I can't remember how I got the idea for the name but I new I had found it. After some issues with my old blog I had to create a new so here it is.

My blog name is Books Like Fairytales and I wanted to give this name because to me each book is a fairytale taking me into a strange yet fascinating new world. I mostly read fantasy so the name was fitting. Although when I started blogging I wasn't so sure of it and that's why the URL is frosybookreviews instead of BooksLikeFairytales. I do want to change it but I have not idea how.





Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books.
This week's question is:

"Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?"


I used to read one book at a time. Now I find myself constantly wanting diversity and even though my schedule doesn't allow it I end up reading at least two books at a time. I never go over three books at the time. I do like the fact that I can read different books at the same time but the thing is that it takes longer for me to finish a book since I'm reading another one at the time. 
Also when I read multiple books I tend to mix the genres as much as I can. For example, now I'm reading two books both paranormal but one of them is adult and the other young adult.


Frosy

8 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Still hopping and want to stop by and thank you for checking out my blog. I love your blog name as I am a big fairy tale lover. Have a great weekend.

Kyanara_BJD said...

HI,

thnx for hopping by my blog.
Returning the hop!
Have a wonderfull weekend!

kyanara

Unknown said...

Your blog used to be called Book Lover... my blog is called Book Love! I got the idea from a yummy bakery down the street named Cake Love :)

I rarely read more than one book at a time, but if I do - like you - they need to be different genres.

Now I'm going to have a look around your site :) I love the background!!! Is that a blogger template design? This is the first place I've seen it!

Unknown said...

Just stopping by for the hop. I like your blog name. You can see mine here. I'm also a new follower.

Sara said...

I love that name! I've gotten really into fairytale retellings lately.

Happy Blog Hop!

Najela said...

Hello, I found your blog through the hop. One of the things that led me to it was the name of the blog. I was wondering what Books like Fairytales meant. I think it's a fitting name. I look forward to reading more of your reviews.

Carissa said...

Thanks for hopping by!

I'm one of those people that is really impatient when it comes to good books, which is why I am always reading several at the same time!


Happy Hop!

Lindsay Cummings author said...

new follower! follow me?!

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...