Monday, April 4, 2011

Book Trailer: The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong

The Gathering (Darkness Rising, Book 1)


The trailer for the book The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong came out on April 2! I had no idea they were actually going to make a trailer with living people! (Have no idea how else to describe it)

I'm so super excited about this book. When I read the synopsis for it, it sounded interesting and loving every book I've read from her I knew I was going to like this one too. But the trailer makes the book more fun! Just by it you can see and guess so many things!

It may be just me but most book trailers with actual actors and everything, I find them bad but this one actually has good actors in it. 
The book comes out on April 12 and can't wait to get my hands on it.

So enjoy, and tell me what you think. Do you like the trailer? Excited about her new book?



Frosy 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...