Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (5)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren!
This week's IMM futures books that I got over the period of three weeks. 
I may talk about Eurovision.... did you watch it?



Books mentioned...
Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Wake by Lisa McMann
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Across the Universe by Beth Revis 
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare 

Also got two e-books and one book from the library that I forgot to mention! 

From Netgalley
The Fallen Blade by Jon Courtenay Grimwood
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz

The Fallen Blade: Act One of the Assassini (The Vampire Assassin Trilogy, #1)Spellbound


From Library 

Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1

What books did you get this week?

Frosy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...