Thursday, July 14, 2011

Follow Friday(10) & Book Blogger Hop(10)

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Book
This week's question is:


Q. How/Where do you get your books? Do you buy them or go to the library? Is there a certain website you use like paperbackswap?
I like to buy my books so mostly I buy them either from Book Depository or Amazon (if I want them in the next three days). But sometimes I need to get to the bookstore and get the full experience even though the books are more expensive than those you can get online. I use Chapters since in my town it's the only bookstore. I don't really use the library and if I do it's going to be for books that I'm not sure if I'll like so instead of buying I borrow them. I recently started using the library for audiobooks. I'm waiting for my first one to come in the mail any day now. So excited!





Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View.
This week's question is:
Q. What do I do when I'm not reading?
I'm a university student aiming for Pharmacy which means..... almost ZERO free time! Sad but that's how it is. So I spent the little time I have in... more books and blogging. Now in the summer I do more stuff like trying to play the piano or anything else that will strike me that summer. I like to try new things!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...