Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Sequels I'm Dying To Read!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and Bookish
This week's Top 10:
Top 10 Sequels I'm Dying To Read.


1) Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh. OMG! I can't even tell you how bad I want to read this one and it won't be out until next summer!

2) Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. The ending! I'm still in shock... 

3) A Beautiful Dark, book 2 currently untitled, by Jocelyn Davies. A Beautiful Dark is the first book in the series and the second doesn't have a tittle yet but I can't wait to read it! It ended with a cliffhanger so you can imagine. The first book in the series comes out later this month. 

4) Spellcaster by Cara Lynn Shultz. This is the second book of the Spellbound series and I'm really looking forward to it. 

5) Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey. Loved the first one. 

6) Entice by Carrie Jones. I'm waiting for the 4th book to come out before I jump into this.

7) Supernaturally by Kiersten White. Adored Evie and very normal Lend, even though he is a paranormal. :P

8) Where She Went by Gayle Forman. Need to say more? 

9) Hourglass by Claudia Grey. 

10) Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers. Luc Cain...

What sequels are you dying to read?

Frosy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...