Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and Bookish
This week's Top 10:
Top Ten Books That Have Been On My Shelf For The Longest But I've Never Read


1) Gone series by Michael Grant. I actually have the first 3 books of the series and I have yet to read them.

2) The Host by Stephenie Meyer. This was one of the first books I bought when I got into reading again. 

3) Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith. I got those books when the TV show started and have yet to read them. I'm waiting for the TV show to finish so I won't mixe them up because I know that the books are different from the show. 


4) Graceling by Kristin Cashore. I like fantasy books and got excited about this one especially when everyone kept telling me how good it was. But it still sits there unread.

5) Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce. I must have this for a good 2 years. 

6) Halo by Alexandra Adornetto. I recently got Hades which was supposed to push me towards reading Halo but not yet. I think I'm afraid of reading it and getting dissapointed because I've read good and bad reviews about it.

7) Lover Mine by J.R. Ward. I have the 8th book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series while I have only read the first book. I need to go grab the previous books in order to get to read this one.

8) Incarceron by Catherine Fisher. Did I mention that I liked fantasy books? Well I have no idea why I haven't read this one. 

9) Nightshade by Andrea Cremer. Another good book that I haven't read yet.

10) Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. I seriously need to start picking those books up.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...