Friday, May 9, 2014

DIVERGENT - MOVIE!!!

Let me say and ask myself why the heck I have not read this yet???? well I know why....

I haven't picked up Divergent by Veronica Roth because of all the hype... I admit I'm afraid of picking up books with so much hype around them. I just don't like disappointing myself....

So I decided to watch the movie and maybe borrow the first book from the library to see If I would enjoy it. I was almost certain I would not enjoy it. Well... the movie I very much enjoyed.

Now I went to this knowing nothing about the story except for Tris and Four, which I knew were the main characters but nothing more.

Now, I'm not going to say anything about the plot because I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but only that the ending left me wanting more. Honestly I have no idea what it's going to happen next. My mom was surprised to know there are two more books to the story. I would be too if I hadn't known. It ended quite well. I'm really looking forward to the books and next movies. Oh, can we all agree how handsome Four is?? ;)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...